Knife Ganzo G702
Description of Ganzo G702 Knife:
Folding Knife with straight sharpening, will amaze with its functionality, despite of its small size.
The blade is manufactured from 440C steel (stainless steel, anti-glare). Clip-point blade allows you to perform a variety of work. Edge has a singularity - a recess for the finger, convenient for planing. The knife can be opened with one hand, making the use as efficient as possible.
Important is that folded Knife Ganzo G702 takes up little space (length - about 11 cm), and opened can be called a full-size (length of the blade - 9 cm total length of the knife - 20 cm).
A suitable choice for tourists, hunters, fishermen.
- blade material - 440C alloy steel with a black coating (anti-reflection);
- anodized aluminum handle;
- fixinG-Lock blade G-Lock, preventing accidental opening of the knife;
- Pegs facilitating easy opening knife;
- light weight (135 grams);
- compact folded (11,6 cm).
Warranty: The manufacturer provides a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
|Blade Material||440C (58-60 HRC)|
|Total Length, mm||206|
|Closed Length, mm||116|
|Blade Length, mm||90|
|Blade Thickness, mm||3|
|Knife Weight, g||135|